Skip the frying and make these oven-baked crispy sweet potato wedges with Cajun spices, rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into wedges (about 8 wedges per potato)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, oil and Cajun seasoning. Mix well to evenly coat wedges.
- Spread the wedges in a single layer on one (or two, if needed) ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy and brown on one side.
- Flip fries over and bake for another 30 minutes or until the wedges are crispy on the outside and tender inside.
Calories 110, Total fat 5g, Saturated fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Protein 2g, Carbohydrate 16g, Dietary fiber 3g, Sugar 5g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 57mg